Welcome to Wick Marina. Wick lies in a strategic position on the northeast tip of the mainland and is ideally situated for passage to or from the Northern Isles and the West coast. Our 80 berth marina, which opened in 2009 is only a 5-minute stroll from the town centre with plenty of shopping and leisure opportunities and renowned Caithness hospitality.
Local visitor attractions such as the award-winning Wick Heritage Centre, Pulteney Distillery, producing the finest single malt whisky are all close by.
Wick Airport is just a mile from the marina, with daily flights to Aberdeen and Edinburgh, and the rail service connects with Inverness.
Wick is a secure base to leave a yacht and explore the north east of Scotland.
- 24 hr vessel access to marina with a water depth of 1.8 at MLWS
- 80 berths provided on floating pontoons with fingers varying from 7m-12 m
- Walkway pontoon lighting, water and electrical services 240v,16A
- Secure berthing with security gate operation to pontoon area
- Showers and toilet facilities available for all berth holders and visitors
See Port Services page for up to date Marina Schedule of Rates and Dues.